Let's paint a better web!
- 1.Download .ZIP file
- 2.WordPress admin area, go to the Plugins > Add New
- 3.Click "Upload Plugin", then "Choose File"
- 4.Upload downloaded .ZIP
- 5.Install and Activate plugin
Anatomy of Oxygen UI
When we look at the anatomy of Oxygen UI we can see two different documents:
- 1.Editor (grey - parent document)
- 2.Canvas (red - iframe document)
Later in the documentation, we will refer to them as the Editor and Canvas, and you should be familiar with both of these terms. The Editor is where we edit, Canvas is where we edit.
Before we jump into how you can organize your Workspace here are a few useful links: